Tool Service Manager
What's the role?
We are looking for a high calibre candidate with strong business acumen to unleash your high potential, starting as Tool Service Manager. Our people come from different walks of life with a shared dedication to high performance and consistent results.
Who are Hilti?
If you’re new to our industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 26,000 people in more than 120 countries, and annual sales of more than CHF 5 billion, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
Tool Service Manager holds key responsibility in implementing negotiated service standards and strategies. It means taking responsibility for monitoring and reviewing the KPIs to identify issues and improvement areas, driving lean management principles, and taking actions to expand the pool of loyal customers by dealing with their needs.
Leadership is also critical for Tool Service Managers. You will work towards ensuring the organizational sustainability by acquiring and coaching talents & success. Close engagement with the marketing team is another part of this role to develop the tools service strategy.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibilities from the start. You’ll enjoy a rare combination of autonomy and camaraderie, as you’ll manage your own diary while being part of a friendly team.
We’ll trust you to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go the extra mile and we’ll reward you with development and career opportunities as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
We would love to hear from you if:
- Degree holder in Business / Marketing / Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience in repair, maintenance, product marketing or operations management in which 2 years in management role
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Thai
- Strong leadership, communications and presentation skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills, independent, dynamic and highly motivated
- Customer oriented and understanding of service operations with proven success record of operational excellence and continuous improvement
- Someone with potential and high ambitious to move to next level in their career Degree holder in Business / Marketing / Engineering or related disciplines
If we’re impressed with your CV, we’ll invite you for an interview, introduce you to the team and pay for your travel to get there.
Do you have any questions? Please, contact HR Department, Hilti (Thailand) Ltd.
E-mail : email@example.com
Tempted to apply or find out more? Go to careers.hilti.com