What's the role?
The Solution Consultant will assist in growing and supporting Hilti Tool Services with a specific focus on ON!Track with local, regional, and global partners. This role will perform productivity analyses with VIP customers and conduct ON!Track consultations. In addition, it will coordinate fleet tool crib analyses with local Account Manager (AM) support to increase sales and penetration of ON!Track & large Fleet Contracts.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
- Focus on business development for Hilti ON!Track in a defined geographic area among current and prospective customers in alignment with sales team
- Analyze sales results, review customer fact base, identify key trades and customer potential to develop tactical sales strategy
- Collaborate with sales leadership team
- Building the competence for solution selling in collaboration with the sales leadership team
- Coordinate efforts of entire team of Account Managers, Regional Managers, Division Managers, Back Office and Marketing team members to improving penetration of ON!Track and fleet in assigned region(s)
- Steer pipeline management in sales process in collaboration with the sales team and support the execution of process from lead generation to contract closing
- Conduct onsite analysis for ON!Track and coordinate Fleet tool crib analysis, including developing customer-specific optimized solutions
Present customer-specific solutions with sales management team to decision maker
- Support customers after contract signing, through the implementation, training, and ongoing usage of ON!Track and Fleet Management solutions
- Provide sales organization with product expertise and support resources
- Prepare assigned region(s) and local sales teams for product and service launches and upgrades
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including training opportunities and very good health care plan.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or any related field
- Minimum of 3 years consultative selling in the construction industry
- Training experience, preferred
- Strong communication (written, verbal, presentation) skills, required
- Ability to work in and influence in a cross-functional team environment: Marketing, Sales, and other corporate team members
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office applications
- High level of entrepreneurship and presentation skills
We look forward to receiving your application. Interested applicants please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Do you have any questions? Please contact HR Department
Tempted to apply or find out more? Go to careers.hilti.co.th
“How am I going to sell power tools? I’ve never drilled a hole in my life! That’s what I thought when I first joined Hilti, but it’s really not like that. It’s about nurturing your strengths and being rewarded for hard work.”