Product Manager - Diamond
What's the role?
The Product Manager role is responsible for the coordination, implementation and control of the effective design and implementation of the local product leadership strategy (PLS) for a product portfolio segment within Thailand.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
To manage the portfolio of products/segments that you are responsible for;
1. Manage and grow a product portfolio/segment through differentiation to ensure product leadership, gross margin, and steering local product mix including communicating and implementing the marketing plan for the BU with relevant stake holders.
2. Identify market needs and trends, new products and applications, work with the business units in HQ and trade teams in the Region hub to launch suitable and innovative products and services.
3. Train market reach, TLs and TMs on product value and selling techniques, including wave trainings on INPs in order to ensure disciplined product and service launches in partnership with sales, training, engineering, and service teams.
4. Increase profitability of BU- by focusing on localization, Controlling discounts through PD.SPM, NSP, Pricing
5. Monitor competitor activity and ensure leadership in share of wallet (SOW)
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including training opportunities and very good health care plan.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Engineer with sales (must), engineering, product development or consulting
- Experience of 3-5 years
- Team leader experience highly desired but not required
- Ability to communicate, persuade and influence effectively across organizational levels – also presentations skills
- High level of analytical ability in a limited information & competitive environment
- Ability to project trends and understand financials
We look forward to receiving your application. Interested applicants please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”