Product Manager - Anchor
What's the role?
The Product Manager role is responsible for the coordination, implementation and control of the effective design and implementation of the local product leadership strategy (PLS) for a product portfolio segment within Thailand.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As a Product Manager, your role will be to define the PLS and initiatives, defining targets, managing a product line over the entire life cycle. Contributing to the development of marketing roadmap and drive implementation in the Market Organizations.
Supporting sales with market knowledge, communication and training in line with Global Process Management Systems on Product Portfolio Management and Hilti Marketing Management steps.
You will work closely with Trade Managers and Marketing HUB team to understand products, applications, market & competition. Identifying new business, developing segment specific INP; Introduction of New Product to improve penetration and/or coverage. You will be Involved in Brand Management creating a proactive approach to communicate product value e.g. internal & external PR and ensure consistent and clear communication of our brand promise “Outperform. Outlast.” in line with global and local brand strategy.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including training opportunities and very good health care plan.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- University degree required in engineering, marketing or business administration
- Master’s degree or MBA desired, with professional experience in management consulting, sales or marketing
- Superior understanding of product marketing with the ability to contribute to the overall Hilti strategy and priorities of the corporation
- Strong commercial acumen and marketing skills, e.g. market research, competitor sensing, product lifecycle, communications, merchandising, promotions, product
- Strong communication and presentation skills across all levels and function, providing information and feedback to the wider business
- Willing to travel approximately 20% nationally and internationally
- For future career progression, be willing to relocate internationally with previous international experience
- Language skills in addition to English and Thai are highly desirable
If we’re impressed with your CV, we’ll invite you for an interview, introduce you to the team and pay for your travel to get there.
Do you have any questions? Please, contact HR Department, Hilti (Thailand) Ltd.
Tempted to apply or find out more? Go to careers.hilti.com
“How am I going to sell power tools? I’ve never drilled a hole in my life! That’s what I thought when I first joined Hilti, but it’s really not like that. It’s about nurturing your strengths and being rewarded for hard work.”