Marketing Communication Specialist
What's the role?
We are looking for a dynamic Marketing Communication Specialist who can provide cooperate branding and identity and provides recommendation for all Marcom materials production guide line to employee & supplier to ensure full compliance.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
You will develop and manage all communications materials and media in line with CI/CD for internal and external customers, differentiate Hilti brand from our competitors, and build up Hilti brand stand in the mind of customer and relevant others and communicate that identity consistently, efficiently and effectively.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including training opportunities and very good health care plan.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, regardless of your background.
What you need is:
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, or Communications.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in solid writing and editing, preferably with industrial products
- Strong practical knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, After Effects,) Final Cut Pro and other graphic software as well as MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) is required. Having practical knowledge of Web design, HTML, E-mail, Google Docs and Flash are advantage.
- Have proven record of event organization and webpage management experiences.
- Superior presentation and analytical skills, plus demonstration skills
- Able to handle a variety of simultaneous assignments and work well under pressure
- Fluent in English communication
Do you have any questions? Please contact HR Department, Hilti (Thailand) Ltd.
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”