Market Reach Generalist / Marketing Analyst
What's the role?
We’re looking for a high potential candidate who can kick start their career at Hilti as Marketing Analyst. We seek highly motivated candidates that are ready to join an outperforming and rewarding multinational company.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As Marketing Analyst, you will report directly to Head of Marketing. This role involves maintaining the best quality of the market and customer database, as well as supporting strategic planning across different business functions. It will be critical to have solid understanding of customer and business to creating and executing effective sales planning.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including training opportunities and very good health care plan.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, regardless of your background.
What you need is:
- Degree in Statistics, Business or related discipline from reputable university (Master degree is a plus)
- At least 5 years of experience in business analysis role gained in MNCs
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is a must with Thai
- Sound analytical and presentation skills on data and process and able to visualize complicated analysis
- Able to lead the change management
- Proficiency in PC Skills (MS Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Dynamic personality with strong winning and high performance mind-set
- Strong teamwork skills and enthusiasm in open discussion
- High set of goals for future career progression in marketing and sales field
If we’re impressed with your CV, we’ll invite you for an interview, introduce you to the team.
Do you have any questions? Please, contact HR Department, Hilti (Thailand) Ltd.
Tempted to apply or find out more? Go to careers.hilti.com