Key Account Manager
What's the role?
As Key Account Manager, you will directly report to Area Sales Manager. Professional knowledge in products, market and service are fundamental to the role as key responsibilities involve developing and growing the assigned sales territories. You will need strong winning mindset to identify new sales potential and turn leads into our customers. From day to day, challenging tasks and responsibilities will help you pave your way as becoming an ambitious market leader. You will be responsible for the business development and penetration of specific territories for our customer engagement for sustainable sales growth.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
- Define and implement overall strategy for the designated key accounts development to elevate the relationship to become business partners with corporate customers and drive key initiatives.
- Build strong rapport with key account customers and take the lead to drive a top-down approach by penetrating their senior management level
- Develop, coordinate and implement market strategies within specific trade segmentation focus to proactively protect, defend and win new Hilti business
- Conduct seminars/ training/ workshops for customers to raise awareness and create understanding of all existing and new Hilti products
- Analyse the customer business and identify opportunities for Hilti products and services
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including training opportunities and very good health care plan.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, regardless of your background.
What you need is:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree, Civil Engineering will be a plus
- Sales experience or equivalent customer facing experience gained in MNCs or related construction industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills working in a fast-paced commercial environment involving multiple key stakeholders
- Good command of written and spoken English and Thai
- Be able to influence employee and customer satisfaction positively at all levels of the organisation
- Dynamic personality with strong winning and high performance mindset
- Flexibility to travel as this is a field based role
If we’re impressed with your CV, we’ll invite you for an interview, introduce you to the team and pay for your travel to get there.
Do you have any questions? Please contact HR Department,
“How am I going to sell power tools? I’ve never drilled a hole in my life! That’s what I thought when I first joined Hilti, but it’s really not like that. It’s about nurturing your strengths and being rewarded for hard work.”