Implementation & Care Specialist
What's the role?
This role is a key pillar of our ON!Track (asset management tool) and Fleet Management (rental service) service solutions and will assist in growing and supporting any existing and/or future software product and services with local, regional, and global partners at Hilti.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Implementation & Care Specialist (ICS) is responsible for implementation, sustainable quality assurance and further development of service contracts with the aim of ensuring contract stability, increasing customer satisfaction and achieving additional sales through up-selling and cross-selling as well as increased commitment in cooperation with direct sales.
- Coaching and ongoing coaching to team members and ensure customer centric mindset
- Work with Service PM on technical training of ON!Track software to the LCM team and Consultants
- Building a sustainable customer relationship from day one and ensuring effective customer data management
- Ensuring high-quality implementation of service contracts on site with the aim of enabling users and supporting change management
- Needs-based implementation of the service contract (e.g. ON!Track Software set-up, amendments training, etc.)
Proactively ensuring contract stability for endangered customers through targeted support
- Complaint handling at the customer's site as required and increase of customer satisfaction of new and existing customers
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including training opportunities and very good health care plan.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Background in business administration.
- Degree preferred.
- Relevant functional experience, ideally retail or warehousing, and commercial knowledge in order to interact with internal and external customers.
- Ability to manage time, multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Details oriented and pro-active –a consistent overachiever of goals and objectives.
- Strong IT skills including MS-Office
- Effective communication skills with excellent interpersonal abilities.
- Willingness to travel domestics and region – Role will be predominantly field-based with intermittent office days
We look forward to receiving your application. Interested applicants please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.