Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
What's the role?
We are looking for a people-oriented Human Resources Business Partner who can provide support on design and development of HR initiatives in support of the business area and HR strategies.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As a HRBP, you will work in partnership with the business area to manage development of their people, providing advice, guidance and ad-hoc training on Personal Development Plans. You get to work with the business area to establish and introduce systems that identify employees with high potential, develop career paths in consideration of key roles for succession planning and self-development. You will also take the lead on learning and development areas of Hilti team leaders in HR leadership training.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including training opportunities and very good health care plan.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, regardless of your background.
What you need is:
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- 3-5 years of experience as a senior HR Professional in a commercially driven organization, experience in construction related industry would be a plus
- Proven success in driving HR topics including: employee engagement, employee relations, talent management and recruitment
- Strategic mind-set with ability to partner with key stakeholders in the business while leading business stakeholder from an operational perspective
- Superior presentation and communication skills with ability to influence and interact across all levels of management
- Proven experience working in a complex, commercial organization and/or consulting role that requires detail orientation, sound judgment and strong analytical skills
- IT skills including MS-Office and related HR systems/databases
- Ability to work successfully in a process driven organization, with courage to challenge the status quo
- International mobility for longer term career progression
- Proficiency in Thai and English
If we’re impressed with your CV, we’ll invite you for an interview, introduce you to the team and pay for your travel to get there.
Do you have any questions? Please, contact HR Department, Hilti (Thailand) Ltd.
Tempted to apply or find out more? Go to careers.hilti.com
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”