What's the role?
At Hilti Thailand, we are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Specialist to play an integral part in our digital transformation journey.
An ideal mindset of this role can be simply summed up with a following quote-
“Mediocre marketers think in terms of campaigns. Great marketers think in terms of growth frameworks”
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Your work starts with understanding how to-
Manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a matrix environment.
Focus on defining pragmatic digital growth strategy framework for regional markets & delivery of results: building reach, driving customer engagement & Incremental business (through digital opportunities).
Think and practice sustainable ways of driving customer engagement & success through digital.
Central to your role would be to-
Own a range of digital projects;
Hilti Online business.
Sales training on digital topics- How to efficiently use digital to engage customers.
Customer segmentation to support Email Marketing.
Adoption of multi-channel digital strategy including Social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube campaigns) and re-marketing ads.
Website content management and content promotion.
Hold monthly meetings with the various stakeholders (Marketing head, Sales directors etc.)- present digital progress to senior leadership in Hilti Thailand & Hilti Asia Pacific, Singapore team to align support on key digital actionables and issues.
You will have to play a proactive role in bringing clarity to Hilti Thailand on future initiative and roll out new initiatives in Hilti Thailand with support from Hilti Asia Pacific team-Singapore.
Do Budget estimation and measure Analytics reports (in Power BI, Google Analytics etc.)
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including training opportunities and very good health care plan.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, regardless of your background.
What you need is:
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or any related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Digital, especially those related to campaign management, Online business-lead generation, ideally in a B2B or Agency context.
- Preferably Hands-on experience in Social Media, YouTube, Email marketing, video ads.
- Experience in the B2B, E-commerce or Digital Agency understands digital marketing, content marketing, and sales enablement. Digital agency experience will be a BIG PLUS.
- Demonstrated project management skills; understand how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders with multi-tasking approach.
- Proven hands-on experience in running digital initiatives in the past or leading a digital team in the past.
- Demonstrate Passion in everything you do with a highly structured and process-oriented blend of mind.
- Be pragmatic & collaborative in your work approach- Results matter to us & so does your ability to take everyone along in the journey.
- Strong communication skills and good command over English is a MUST HAVE.
- A go getter who doesn’t always waits for optimal setup rather picks up things from where they are & how they are.
- should be innovative, and should know how to convince people around your ideas.
- Good presentation skills and appetite for data to drive data driven decision- In God we believe, All others must bring data.
Do you have any questions? Please contact HR Department, Hilti (Thailand) Ltd.