Account Manager - Offshore
What's the role?
We’re looking forvibrant, creative and persistent Account Manager to join our Energy &Industry team to kick start their career in a rewarding, high-performing, internationalcompany. This is no ordinary job. Our people come from all differentbackgrounds with a shared dedication to high performance, consistent results,and outstanding customer service.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
• Establish new customers and further develop them as Company’s key accounts to meet the sales targets
• Help serve Company’s existing key customers and further develop them
• Build relationship and establish network with multi-levels to drive our key accounts and key projects penetration, also conducting product demonstration
• Work closely with and be able to steer teams to provide value added solutions to fulfil customers’ satisfaction
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including training opportunities and very good health care plan.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree or above in Engineering (preferably in Structural / Civil Engineering)
- More than 2 years working experience in large projects, understanding the concept of capture plans and project management cycle
- Strong technical background, capable of understanding technical topics and creating action plans
- Strong application knowledge in Oil & Gas and Offshore projects
- Excellent communication skills, ensuring transparent and effective exchange between relevant teams and ability to coach the frontline teams
- Strong business acumen, understand the opportunities and make right decisions (eg. about pricing, focus applications, service offering, etc)
- Team player with customer orientation
- Distinctive, proactive and communicative personality who likes to work in an international team
- Willing to be placed in Rayong, and willing to travel frequently
We look forward to receiving your application. Interested applicants please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
“How am I going to sell power tools? I’ve never drilled a hole in my life! That’s what I thought when I first joined Hilti, but it’s really not like that. It’s about nurturing your strengths and being rewarded for hard work.”